- Practice starts in March. Meets start in late March.
- Remember: Your conduct on and off the field reflects on your Pleasant Valley Trap Team. Please conduct yourself in a respectful manner on and off the field – this includes the classroom and on Social Media.
In order to participate on the PV Trap team, you MUST show that you have passed a Hunter Safety Course from the Iowa Department of Natural Resources. To register for Hunter Safety Online course and field day, visit: https://www.iowadnr.gov/Hunting/Hunter-Education
- WEEKLY PRACTICES: latest information is on TeamSnap.
- Practices at: Clinton County Sportsman Club www.ccsportsman.com
- Shotgun, 12 or 20 Gauge , semi automatic or single barrel or over under
- Eye Protection–simple safety glasses & regular eyeglasses are OK
- Ear protection—foam ear plugs are OK
- Rain Gear – hat, rain suit, weatherproof jacket, boots
- Warm clothing – hats, gloves, etc. It can be cold, dress in layers
- PRACTICE-check in at the Clubhouse as soon as you arrive at the Gun Club
- Parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend
REMEMBER: Absolutely NO guns or ammo allowed on school property!
- Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP)
- Amateur Trapshooting Association (ATA) Bylaws, Rulebook and Forms
- ATA Shooter Information Center
- My ATA: Request a New Card, etc.
- ATA 2020 AIM Handbook
- National Skeet and Sporting Clays
- Skeet Rule Book
- Sporting Clays Rule Book